1) Leonora Holman – went home with her boyfriend, judged her, lied to her.
2) Debbie LeMay – Polopony
3) Doubleday Books – stole sooo many books when I worked there. Did I also steal books from Bookland? Probably. Did I steal stuff from Drug Fair? Probably. I think we stole food from McDonald’s when we worked in the Drive Thru, but not sure.
4) Denise Collins — all the messing around on her time
5) Michael. It’s true. I have just left the cat litter box for you to clean up because I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t forget… I just didn’t do it.
6) Fran Terry – gossiping about her to build myself up
7) Red Lee – our whole relationship and how it went down with Michael
8) Martha Valentine – how it went down with Red
9) That boy I slept with from
10) Stole a muffin from Cala when I was going to IOP
11) Stole Waxilene from Rainbow Grocery because I could
12) Stole a bottle of essential oil from Whole Foods and maybe a very expensive eyeliner, not sure.
13) Stole a pair of Feelgoodz natural rubber flip flops from Whole Foods Oakland. I had called and asked if they had my size; went to the desk and asked for them; tried them on; and then when I was ready to pay, I noticed the woman was gone from behind the counter and no one was watching me. So I walked right out of the store with them. Was about to get on my bike and realized I had left my mug in the store, so I walked right back in with the flip flops in my bag, got my mug, and walked back out again. I had lots of opportunity to pay, but I didn’t pay. I stole. On purpose.
14) How I lied to San Francisco Freecycle. That moderator is an asshole, but it doesn’t justify the fact that I totally lied. I deserved to be kicked off the list. Not for the reason that I was originally kicked off, but for the lying I did later.